Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

On the wings of an Angel...

So there's this challenge going on over at Verve Stamps...


a company I'm ashamed to say I didn't really know anything about other than their sponsorship of the MOJOMonday contests. Anyway...so while I was blurfing yesterday I clicked a button and went to their store...Wow...I'm in trouble
I see some shopping in my immediate future...
and
I happened upon this Encouraging Words challenge


which inspired me to make a few cards


I didn't have any Verve Stamps to use, but that's not a requirement.


Here's what I came up with for today.

Supplies Used: Basic Grey Bittersweet Paper, Heidi Swap Angel Wing Stamps, Cat's Life Press Sentiment


I have been looking for a way to use those angel wings forever. I love them!

Speaking of Angels...

there's a book coming out tomorrow that I think is going to be HUGE...

Beyond HUGE probably
(um..ahem..I'm having trouble keeping up with my book blog if you haven't noticed since I went back to work)

Anyway..

You're about to fall in love with a Fallen Angel

hits bookstores tomorrow

I can't wait to hear what you guys think!!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love The Card :)

Becca Fitzpatrick said...

Thank you, Amy!!! I still can't believe the big release day is tomorrow - AHHHHH!

Jana said...

Love the card. Perfect for hope and love, encouraging words. Ooooh. A new book to obsess over, er, ah, I mean read. Sorry about the whole "working" thing. I feel your pain. It is a real cramp in my style too. Ah, to win the lottery...