Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm in trouble....

I'm way behind the curve here, I know...but I just discovered
digi stamps
I haven't ever used them before yesterday.
Now I know I'm in trouble though, because I LOVE THEM!!
While blurfing around yesterday I found the sketch challenge blog
They are featuring designs this week from Sassy Studio
I fell in LOVE with the images and immediately went shopping
and then I immediately started making cards...
Love instant gratification
So
here's what I came up with using the 2sketches4you sketch for this week

Supplies Used: Sassy Studio Designs Glass of Wine
Paper October Afternoon
Sentiment Verve Stamps
I colored in the image using watercolor pencils
and so I was sort of on a roll so I just kept going and made this one, I started out using the bonus sketch from 2sketches4you but it really didn't turn out looking anything like that...I'm not really sure what happened..LOL




Supplies Used: Sassy Studio Designs Cocoa Carol
Paper is Cosmo Cricket
Sentiment is Unity Stamp Company Dec Store kit
and I colored her in with watercolor pencils
I really need to get to the grocery store today, but I'd
rather stay in and color!



6 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Loving that hounds tooth pattern! Thanks for playing with 2S4Y this week!

Laura Davis said...

Super cute work! Thanks for playing at 2s4Y!
Laura

Giselle said...

Darling cards..!!

Angela Toucan said...

welcome to the fun!

Check out Digital Delights - thay have a free digi-stamp every Friday.
Poly Craft have a Friday freebie most weeks too.
And Robyn's Fettish have a freebie every wednesday.

Kathy Martin said...

Great you found digi stamps! So cool, huh? Great cards! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y! :) Kathy

Lelia Pierce said...

Amy, these are SO cute!!! I love the sentiments too! Good luck in the contest at SSD!!! ;O)

Hugs,
Lelia