Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Wellll Hello Sunshine...Winner!

Good Saturday Morning to you
My Peeps!!
I've got a little Pocket Full of Sunshine Goodness
to share with you!!
Don't forget to read the whole post,
to find out if you're the winner from yesterday!!

Every little thing here is from the
POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE KIT
(Available for $35/Free Shipping by clicking the button on your right)
If you'd like to see a contents list for the kits, click on the tab at the top of this page.
Except for
the Rafia (Birds of a Feather Kit) and the Card Base (PTI)
There is something about this song that gives me that lump in my throat,
squeeze in my heart feeling ever since I can remember...
Yesterday's Winner IS...
You won a 6x6 pad of Pink Paislee Paper!!
Make sure to come back by tomorrow!
Yes, I know it's Sunday
but I promise
Serious EYE CANDY !!
I've got something really special to share with you!!


4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this bright and colorful card. Great details, colors, layout, and all the embellishments. Ok I just LOVE everything about this card.
Congrats Emily!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a darling card, Amy! I love all the fun and bright elements-you really capture the kit here! Beautiful!

Kerry said...

Oh this card is just adorable! I absolutely love that little rainbow with the hearts...too cute!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh WOW! I won some paper?!? EEEEK! Thanks so much, Amy! That sure puts a smile on my face! :D