Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Fly Away With Me...

Happy Thursday!
Have you noticed all the clouds in the papercrafting world lately?
They're everywhere!!
Makes me think of lazy days and feeling the sun on my face...

I made this card using
I'm in love with this stickerz set
Paper is PTI, MLS, and Bazzil
This card literally took me about 5 min to put together
Love that!!
Today is a really special day for Rob,
we have his promotion ceremony for Chief.
We're all so proud of him!!
Come by tomorrow for the
Pocket Full of Sunshine Hop
the EAD WEEKLY STEAL
and..LOL
I think I made it in in time for FWF
so see you tomorrow!!
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!!

3 comments:

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is darling, Amy! I love the pink balloon against the blue sky! :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your Chief. This is so cute...Love the clouds

StampinCathy said...

WHOOO HOOO! Congrats to Chief Rob!
Your card is adorable and I can't believe it only took 5 min. I need to learn to do that.