Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

A Quickie...

Just a quick post because it's Landon's birthday and I'm already supposed to be watching Indiana Jones...



First let me say (and believe me I know I say this alot lately, but seriously you've got to go check it out) You still have a few hours to go place an order at Unity and still get in on the Hip Hop Thursday smokin' deals. Today use the code HIP25 for 25% off your order + you get the Hey Chic stamp set for 2 bucks if you place and order over 25$. There's also a bundle package of the new releases. Shipping is always 5 bucks.



Which brings me to one of my best scrappy days EVA EVA EVA...I was over at Christy's playing with stamps when she opens her email and says "Did you know you're on the Unity Blog?" ...

"WHA WHA HUH?" (me)

"Come Look." Christy

Oh Holy Honey Bunches of Oates!!! Go look here. By the way I used the "Hey Chic" stamp set for that card.



ok..running out of time here...so here's my card for the Unity Hip Hop Challenge today which was to use flowers on a card.



Supplies
Pattern Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Fancy pants
Unity Stamps: Distress Dots, Sept KOM, Oct KOM
some tiny flowers and bling...

ok really got to go now
grateful for
a great bday with Landon
fun time with Christy
St Louis bread company
Unity's great deals
Angela (Unity owner) featuring lil ole me on her blog...THANKS!
Thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

Angela Toucan said...

hope Landon had a great birthday

Lucy Filet said...

Happy Birthday Landon and Congrats to you Amy!

Beautiful card too!

Christi said...

Hey girl!! I had fun yesterday too! I hope that Landon had a great birthday celebration last night! I LOVE this card...those wings are fabulous behind the quote!!! smiles...

Kelly said...

How exciting to find yourself on the Unity blog...especially when you didn't know it was happening!

Love the card.

I browsed on the Unity site yesterday and had a bunch in my cart and couldn't justify the money when I knew I was taking a girls trip next weekend. Maybe I need to make an xmas wish list!

RobinDiane said...

Hi Amy! Glad to see you blogging again. I am the slacker now that I have been back at work. Take care! Congrats on having your card featured on the unity website.

dianna said...

Geez...you are all kinds of hot and on FIYA*!*
Looks great lady*!*