Pages

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's the First EVA Limelight SCRAPBOOK SKETCH Challenge!!

I'm so excited
and kind of sad too!
This project will be my last as the Guest Designer for March for Limelight Papercrafts!
I've had such a great time with this wonderful group of ladies!
Thanks so much for being so wonderful to work with!!
(not that I wouldn't love to stay on, ahem, if say ya know something opened up...just sayin')
So
without further ado
Here's the sketch I've worked up for you

And

Here's my Layout



Supplies Used: Crate Paper Sweet Branch Kit Unity Stamps: Flourishing Family Tree, This is the Time

Piggy Tales Sliding Doors

The DEETS:

You have until Monday March 31st to upload a link to your project to Mandy's blog a random winner will be chosen to win Piggy Tales Sliding Doors!! These things are so cool!!!

AND

Don't forget

Until the end of the month when you place an order at the Limelight Store you will recieve an EASTER EGG stuffed with random goodness!! Who knows what it will be?? It could be ribbon, flowers, or a coupon!! So don't miss your chance!

I hope you get time to play!!

9 comments:

FibreJunky said...

Wonderful layout, Amy!! I'll definitely be trying the sketch - eventually. I hope sooner than later, cuz it looks like fun.
You've been tagged on my blog! Hope you get a chance to play.

Lucy Filet said...

So pretty!

Lisa H. said...

thanks for a great sketch to work with. I love your page,the colors are great and I love how you used those sliding doors.

Jana said...

Great sketch. I will try to get one done this week.

Ashley Newell said...

This is gorgeous Amy. I will try really hard to play along but I have a busy week.

Lisa F said...

How cute! I have a layout done - what a great sketch - just need to add it to my blog!

GREAT layout - love that you used the piggytales doors!

Christi said...

Girl, this layout is just too fun! I am printing up the sketch right now...maybe I can play with it tonight!

Carolyn said...

Way to create girlie! I'm sure you gave everyone at Limelight lots of creative idea. Great job on this sketch.
Hope all is well with you.

Mandy said...

I just realized TUESDAY is the 31st...let's say Tuesday!! ;)