Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

We have lift off....

Supplies used: Stamp Rhonna Farrer for Autumn Leaves, paper Basic Grey

The past couple days I've been talking up a new blog I'm trying to get going




Well

I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready eddy eddy...

Almost..

April 1st

I'll be posting my first book review

I hope you like it as much as I did

It kept me up until 2am last night

In order for a book discussion blog/review/place for fellow chicks to hang out

to work

I need your help

but don't worry, I don't expect you to do this for nothing

there will be a prize!!
and I promise it will be good!
but, when is free stuff not good!
If you would,

please do a little write up on your blog about the GRAND OPENING

Of

Chic Book Chick with a Link
And then go over and leave me a comment with a link to your post
For an extra entry become a follower too!!

Random drawing will happen on April 1st at approximately 8am!!
I know everyone is incredibly busy with a ton of other places to go blurfing..
but
what's one more right?
Thanks so much for your support!!
And speaking of prizes,
don't forget to scroll down to see the details on the sketch challenge
There's a prize for that too!!




5 comments:

Casii said...

Hey, as a book lover in the extreme, I can't wait!

Jana said...

I am so excited for you. I am always looking for discussions on books I have read. This is gonna be great. I am ready and waiting...

Rosemary said...

Oh, I'm so looking forward to this - can't wait.

Jeanne said...

Commented on the new blog but was so excited about it I forgot to mention I LOVE your header and the cute graphics.

Lucy Filet said...

I have that same stamp.

And now that I've said that I'm off to check out the new digs.

Oh, I just finished The Color of Water. Really interesting book.