Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

An EAD Layout to Share


Usually my layouts end up with a lot more "stuff" on them, but I don't know this one just said "done" to me.
This is a picture of my three Men "small, med, and large" LOL
as we were getting ready to head into Busch Gardens in Williamsburg in September.
I used EAD DESIGNS Vinyl RUBON Sets in
and
Whenever one of us posts an EAD project, Emily places the items we used on sale at the
This time of year my house always feels naked after taking down all the Christmas decorations, so it's a great time to get some of their beautiful inexpensive Vinyl Designs for your walls.
They are removable and you can customize them to fit your needs!!
And of course they are always a great addition to you crafting projects as well!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I love it just the way it is too :)

Anonymous said...

Such a cute Layout :)

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very cute! This song on your blog is BEAUTIFUL! I've never heard it sang by anyone else.

Jana said...

Stunning layout. Sometimes simpler is the way to go.