Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

This Lucky Life...


Supplies Used
EAD DESIGNS Vinyl RUB ONs
I bet if you check a little later, they'll be on sale!!!
Paper Basic Grey Origins, Crate Paper
Stamp Unity Stamp Company
Em's got Lots of new Rubons at the
Including a few EASTER SETS!!!
Another 8 1/2 x 11 Layout
Told ya you'd be seeing more of them
I really love working with this size, it all goes together a lot faster for me
These pictures were taken last spring while we were strolling the National Mall
It's so beautiful there that time of year, all the flowers and the green with the architecture
it's just amazing...
Rob left to go TDY to Alabama yesterday morning for a few weeks, and my mom is staying here visiting for a while, so were enjoying some time.
I'm still waiting in line (#6) with Veronica for a blog and webstore re design, and hopefully I'll have the rest of the ingredients for the kits very soon!
I'm very impatient to open!


2 comments:

Christi said...

This is a gorgeous layout, Amy! Love it all!! Have fun with your mom! smiles....

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO.
Make sure to do some Shopping with your mom.