Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Read some books...

Supplies Used (left to right):
Verve Stamps Reach for the Stars
CS on both is PTI
All highlighted products available at
I love making bookmarks, because not only are they a fast and super easy project,
they make a great gift tucked into a new book.
The first time I met Christi we met for lunch at Eckert's
one of my favorite places that I miss terribly!
Anyway,
having previously been blogland friends and GoodReads friends
Christi went through my "to read" list and
gave me 4 0r 5 books of hers on that list with the
sweetest little bookmark tucked in.
I thought that was one of the most thoughtful things ever!!
Still working, dreaming, playing and hoping to be up and running soon!!
Have a great Sunday!



2 comments:

Mandy said...

These are fantastic! Love them! Going to miss you....starting tomorrow. :( But can't wait to see where this takes you!!

Christi said...

These are both beautiful! I am going to have a bookmark up today on my blog...you know I LOVE them! smiles...