Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

Hip Hop...Hungover

Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp Company: August KOM, Amazing Me, Scalloped Journal
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey, CTMH

Can you feel the sunshine?....It is a cold, sunny day here in Southwestern, IL...but whenever I look at this picture of Rob holding a beer on my Dad's boat on Lake Erie...I swear I can feel the rays....

I didn't get to play at Hip Hop yesterday...I had to work to pay for my addictions to Unity stamps and crackalattes...oh yeah and moving halfway across the country(which by the way have you tried the McDonald's coffees?..they are super yummy and about 1/3 of the price of Starbuck's...way to buy more stamps...)..BUT I do get to play at Hip Hop Hangover! Come and play if you get a chance!! Also make sure you go by Angela's blog so you can check out all the other hungover chicks!

OK, I was supposed to go this am to the 9:40 show (no I'm not kidding they show movies that early) to see Twilight with my friend Mechelle, we've been planning it since August...but she has 4 kids to coordinate and it didn't work out...and I am nothing if I'm not a good and loyal friend so we are going tomorrow morning and her teenage daughter is coming with us...The Midnight Thursday shows have been sold out here since earlier this week...I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I am blessed with a day that I have no where I have to be so I am going to relax, play with stamps, and get some stuff done around the house (to alleviate the guilt)...I can do laundry and stamp at the same time...;-)

So, off I go..hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

Gratitude:

1. This day

2. good snacks

3. GAS IS $1.78 A gallon HERE!!

4. The house is coming together..funny how you put all these little projects off for "later" then all the sudden you have to do them and you're all like "wow, we should have done this years ago"

5. Landon and I have been doing puzzles lately and having a great time with them...very cheap entertainment!





22 comments:

Kelly said...

I've tried McD's latte and loved it!! It's kind of funny because ours is right next door to Starbucks. I almost feel a little guilty!

Have fun at Twilight tomorrow! Bummer that you didn't get to go today. I've been watching all of the actors on the talk shows and it's gotten me so hyped up.

Unknown said...

LOVE your layout!

Anonymous said...

enjot the movie I hope it is good lol as we are seeing it on opening day in NZ at the movies (26 Dec).

Like that layout too it has such a sun kissed and masucline feel to it.

Christi said...

Girl! This layout is gorgeous! I love the layering of all the stamps and yes, the thought of that heat sounds so nice....I am FREEZING!!!

Missing you...did I ever email you back?!? My brain doesn't work on Thursdays! I don't think so...I am thinking Wed, but the boys are home aren't they??? smiles...

Christi said...

ooops, I forgot...if the boys are home, you could bring them and all could just hang out...

Unknown said...

What a fun LO!! :)

Robynccgirl said...

Great layout! I love your list of all that you are greatful for!

FibreJunky said...

$1.78??? Wow!
I would love to be relaxing like that on a boat right now.

Carolyn said...

OMG! my reaction from the movie... hope you make it in the morning. I will own this one on DVD... It's just a nice bonus to the books. Plus this movie laid the ground work to another movie. I am sure it will be a much bigger production.

Dawn M said...

great layout and great song on your blog!

Shemaine Smith said...

mcdonald's coffee is awsome with coconut creamer! Love the layout!

Michele Kovack said...

Great LO!!! LEt me know how you like Twilight! I am seeing it in a couple of weeks when the excitement dies down!

dianna said...

I'm officially the only person on earth that has no interest in the movie or book...I feel so lonely...

Lee said...

Ohhh that is such a FUN layout!!! Love that photo!!!

Rita said...

What a GREAT layout Amy! Love it!

I have tried the McD's McCafe lattes and was shocked at how good they are. I think even their regular coffee is really good!

Hope you enjoy Twilight! I liked it -- but unfortunately, did not LOVE it. A little let down for me -- but it is good. Just my opinion, so you'll have to let me know what you think!

Casii said...

Let me know how the movie was! Coolio layout!

Jacqueline said...

I love McD's coffee! Anyways fun layout and use of stamps! Good luck with your move!

Unknown said...

your moving ????
say it ain't so..
you guys are my fav's
I'm heart broken..
please come over and give me the details...

Anonymous said...

Love it. Very cool idea!

Lucy Filet said...

I love the lattes from my kids' school cafeteria. Of course, I do not yet have a Starbucks to go to (they were supposed to put one in this year...hmm...)

Hope you enjoyed Twilight!

Anonymous said...

I do not yet have a Starbucks to go to (they were supposed to put one in this year...hmm...)

Anonymous said...

I do not yet have a Starbucks to go to (they were supposed to put one in this year...hmm...)