If you catch it, could you send me some please??
Back to work tomorrow, so I won't be able to join in on the Hip Hop Hoopla, but if you have time head on over to the Unity forum at Splitcoast it's always so much fun!
For our Wednesday Challenge this week Lisa gave us an inspiration piece...I love this kind of stuff...it totally gets me going. So here is the piece..Aren't these plates just beautiful... I made a few things using this as inspiration
She has a desk in her kitchen and this matches it perfectly. This is made with K&Co pattern paper.
Then I made a card, I think maybe it's because of the shine on the paper, but I couldn't seem to get a perfectly clear picture.and I'm also really not sure how much I like it anyway...LOL... It's pretty simple...
I used Bazzil Bling, my cuttlebug and Unity Stamp Co. Bitty Holiday Cheer
and last I made a little ornament using the same stamp set from Unity, some buttons, ok a lot of buttons and floral wire.
Just a Reminder- Starting Saturday to celebrate my new blog design I will be giving stuff away, something everyday for 7 days!! Including Unity Stamps! There will be fun challenges and games to play...hope you come by!!
1. Rob is getting a little better
2. Another Christmas present knocked out
3. this incredible weather we've been enjoying
4. A very sweet card I got in the mail..Thanks Kelly
5. this is going to be a great movie month...9 days until the new James Bond Movie (um I'll take a Daniel Craig on a stick please.. thank you) and 16 until Twilight!!!