Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Enter my contest!

ok first off, I’m offering to give something away…it’s super cute…not big…but cute…and I’m starting to get a complex…so someone please enter my contest- see my entry from yesterday…(not you Janine…I got your entry…THANKS!!)
I am not a great cook, probably not even a good one, my usual rule is 5 ingredients or less… but there are a few things I make that my kids really love…like spaghetti…this is no major secret here…but here it what I use Spicy red pepper Classico…I also add crushed red pepper…we like it SPICY….I also use 1/2 ground beef and 1/2 ground turkey…I do that with most things that I use ground beef for…and fresh garlic….I serve it with Caesar Salad and Garlic bread…and altogether it takes less than 30 minutes to make….OH OH and I always always use Capellini..or angel hair pasta instead of regular spaghetti, it’s not as heavy…ok so then when you’re done you get this
and while you’re cooking it you get this
Duchess is corrupting Cocoa…..I do not feed dogs spaghetti… no matter how much they beg….there I posted my first recipe!!!
Have you tried these glade candles…they make the whole house smell yummy and they are pretty cheap too….
this morning I made this layout can you feel the snow?
This is my own sketch and I used Scenic Route pattern paper, bazzill cardstock, doodlebug stickers, and bazzill chipboard letters…glitter on the letters..the picture makes them look kind of pink..but in the light they are more irridescent….I used my xyron pcs to cut the snowflake in cardstock and acetate….
We’re all looking forward to movie night tonight, celebrating Landon’s birthday with pizza and watching Transformers…I wish I didn’t have to go to this meeting for work, but that’s ok hopefully it won’t go too late…
That’s all for now, thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment and enter my contest…!!
Take care

No comments: