Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Introducing Colton and Camden







Remember a few weeks ago I talked about my friend Katrina who was getting ready to have twin boys…weeeellll here they are!! I got to go see them today, she had them on Friday. They are so tiny! Colton (note the #1 on his little hat) LOL…weighs just over 5lbs and Camden (aka #2) weighs I believe just at 5lbs or a tiny bit under….I invited myself over to their house under the ruse of delivering baby gifts so I could get my hands on them today….Big Brother 5 year old Kaden is doing a great job as a big brother showing them the ropes and helping mom and dad…
Last night, our doorbell rang and there was no one there being that this is a spoooky time of year I opened the door to find…this filled with candy…WE’VE BEEN BOOED…in a good way…how cute so the boys are right now fixing up a bag to “return the boo” or “pass the boo on” to someone else….go boo someone…it’s really fun…
I haven’t been getting any scrapping done the past few days I’ve been getting ready for our trip to Nashville to the Grand Ole Opry… this weekend so I won’t be back until sunday, and then I hope to have some cool pictures for you…We’re so excited!!!
Please keep Southern California on your mind, in your hearts and in your prayers. I can’t imagine how scary and heart wrenching it must be to be in their situation right now…
That’s it! Have a great weekend everybody! Take Care!

No comments: