Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Hello and Happy Halloween… I’m getting right down to business here because we’re getting ready to go beg for candy…LOL..
here is my layout for Christy’s Creative Prompts #3
whew I didn’t think I was going to get it done in time for #4 it’s been a hectic week….
I used Bazzill Cardstock, Felt shapes from American Crafts, French Twist transparent die cut border from Rhonna Farrer, buttons from walmart, and Rock Star chipboard letters from DCWV…
Here is what I made for teacher gifts this year should have posted this earlier but I just made them yesterday…I got everything from the 1$ section at Target, except for the Happy Halloween pp and ribbon, that was from Michael’s…
They turned out pretty cute I think…I filled them with pencils, bubbles, m&ms and sticky notes….
along with my waiting until the last minute theme last night we were busy doing this…
I give myself points though for dressing for the occasion…Today we rob and I went out to lunch alone at a winery ….it was soooo nice will share some pics tomorrow when I have time

No comments: