Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling a little Frosty?

Hey GEEKS!!
Guess I've been seeing a bit of Chistmas going around lately,
and thought I'd join in
I orignally did this as a submission a couple months ago, it didn't get picked up.
Rejection makes me feel so inadequate..LOL
I really like it though, the crispness of it was out of my box at the time
and I think it kind of sparked a totally different direction in my mojo

Supplies Used:
EAD DESIGNS RUBONS
I got both in SILVER
You can order EAD RUBONS in ANY COLOR YOU WANT!!!
Thanks for stopping by!!



10 comments:

Vicki Burns said...

SO pretty! Love the colors! Those pins are beautiful!

de said...

This is gorgeous! Love the contrast in colors and those stick pins are beautiful!

~amy~ said...

well, I love this!

Joanna said...

Ohhh I like the silver! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

THIS is DEF. one of my FAVS!! I love lovel ove it! Love that bow with the pins--the colors--ACK:) super cute!!

*Star said...

That is beautiful! I love those colors!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty. Great colors and just love the embellishment on that ribbon.

Angi Barrs said...

Love those beautiful pins in the ribbon. So cute.

Anonymous said...

So cute:) but i'm not ready for winter yet

Mandy said...

Oh, my stars, this is gorgeous! Fabulous, Amy!!