Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

EAD DESIGNS BLOG HOP MONDAY!!!

WOOOOHOOOOO!!
It's EAD MONDAY!!
Since it's the First Hop of the Month
We've got a Holiday Theme going on!!
and I so can't believe it's time for this already....
HOLY CRAP!
So if you got here from
YAY YOU!!
and if not you defintely want to start at the beginning
because I said so...
I've been making some sort of variation of this Holiday Organizer for the past several years

It helps me get "in the mood" for the season
and organized...(right, like that's ever really gonna happen)
Look at my clever little dividers though...

Supplies Used for this organizer:
Simply Simple Simpleness
Composition Book
Cardstock (PTI)
Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather Paper
Wanna know a secret about me?
I'm cheap..
ok it's probably not really a secret
but if you're like me and you love a deal
then you must check out this month's
MONTHLY STEAL!!!
This is an awesome way to get a chance to try out
I promise you are going to love them!!
These aren't yo momma's Rub Ons!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!
Next Stop on the HOP is


11 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hmmm....great idea about the organizer...I should whip one up! Thanks for the inspiration!

Ujjwal said...

Great idea for the organizer!! I would make one for Diwali sometime soon!!

Anonymous said...

OMG this is ADORABLE.. i love the dividers.... SO CUTE!!!

Joanna said...

Amy this a such a great idea..I need to make one of these to keep track of everything...I also spend way to much!Which is not good, because I'm cheap too! LOL :)

Emily said...

Such an adorable idea :)

forpahl5 said...

love this idea! my wheels are turning!

Jenn said...

cute, I really need to make an organizer this year!

StampinCathy said...

This is fabulous and love the dividers and all the details.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE them!! WOW WOW WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Stephanie Zito said...

Holy cow!!! Fabulous idea Amy!!! So cute and I LOVE your dividers! Wonderful and clever project!!!

yyam said...

What a fun idea! I love all the tags/clever little dividers! :)