Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Believe with all your heart...

Supplies Used:
All products available at
I really like the look of sewing on paper...
but man,
it is a pain in the butt
to take out all the crap it takes to do that..LOL
So I want you all to really take a minute
to appreciate the work that went into that very simple card up there...
ok I'm kidding
Well, we're going on day 7 of being snowed in...
We're beyond a little bit nutty here at this point.
and at some point last night during our 6th movie marathon
someone in this house...and I won't mention any names
ate what was left of the chocolate
There is hope though, I think there's a good chance we'll be back at work tomorrow
the sun is actually peeking out
I'm going to go lay on the floor
in front a window in my underwear and drink a margarita

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE! Love the colors.

Kelly said...

Beautiful cardl--I love it. And I totally appreciate the hard work you put into the sewig. I love the look but me and my sewing maching don't always get along. LOL

Ashley Newell said...

BEAUTIFUL Amy! I love it!

Robynccgirl said...

Great card! Wow 7 snow days? I'd go insane too! Here's to hoping you get out soon!

Lynnette Davis said...

I also love the way stitching looks. SEW wish I had a sewing machine! ;-)