Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Owl love you forever...

I'm in lurve with this


These little guys are just the cutest!
I ordered them in brown, but you can order them in any color you want.
I haven't ever done an 8 1/2 x 11 layout, but I've been making a few lately mostly because
I have this album I bought on clearance forever ago, and I really am making an effort to actually put my layouts into albums instead of boxes.
Am I the only one who does that?
Anyway I really like working with this size,
It's so much less pressure to not have to fill up that huge 12x12 square.
Supplies used on this layout:
Paper is Basic Grey Lime Rickey and Sassafrass Lass


Here's what we've been up to...


My whole family was in town for Rob's Chief Induction Ceremony on Saturday Night.
It was so awesome to have them here to share it with us, and my mom has decided to stick around for awhile, since he'll be leaving to go to a class in Alabama for a couple weeks.
Why is it hard to get your mojo going
when there are people around?


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a CUTE LO. Love the patterned paper behind the owls.
LURVE IT!


Still in love with your dress :)

Jenn said...

Awe, so cute

and congrats to your hubby!

dianna said...

How exciting for you all! Girl, you are looking hawt*!* LOVE your hair like that and your dress is beautiful! Miss youuuuuu!
xo

Raechelle Bellus said...

Congratulations to your dh! I just adore that set too... I am currently working with it myself. Your layout is really cute!

Lisa F said...

Love those owls! Great layout

Christi said...

Look at how gorgeous you both look! Great layout! smiles...