Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Domo Arigato..Mr Roboto..

Come on...
You know you're singing along
You can thank me later for making it stick in your head all day!
I love this
It's so fun and goes so well with the Cosmo Cricket
Get Happy Line
some more of that older paper I needed to use up
You can do so many fun things with vinyl
Stop by the store and check it out!
Something tells me those blast off rub ons are probably about to go on sale!
There's another reason you're hearing this song...I do have a secret.
One I'm not quite ready to share yet but I promise I will be soon.
There are still a few kinks that need to work out, but hopefully they will and in the next week or two I'll be ready to spill my guts!
I'm really excited about it and I hope you will be too!!
We actually got out of the house for a few hours yesterday,
granted we just went to a friends house around the corner but it was still out of the house!
I'm venturing out this morning to get the mop on my head fixed,
both our families are due to come in this weekend for Rob's big hoopla and we have a lot to get done around here.
One thing about being snowed in for over a week,
I also had to buy my dress, heels, hose and everything
else I needed for this coming weekend and my new endeavor online...
and now it's all stuck in the UPS system due to the weather!!
So probably on Monday or Tuesday the UPS guys is going to show up and just park his truck in the driveway!
We're supposed to get another storm on Tuesday!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO Cute. Hope you have a great weekend and i cant wait for the BIG secret:)