Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

LIMELIGHT CHOCOLATE PROJECT DAY!!

It's LIMELIGHT PROJECT DAY!!
This months focus is Chocolate. Wow, what a chore! LOL!
I found the little jar for .99 at Joann's and filled it with my favorite guilty pleasure (well besides coffee of course)
Chocolate covered pretzels...these don't last long at all at my house...
we're constantly hiding them from each other , we should probably be on an episode of Hoarders.
Anyway back to the project
My Nesties cut out the cute little flower label
Products are available at

Well, I'm a little late getting this up because internet has been so spotty. I have never ever seen this much snow. No really, I know I said that here right around Christmas when we got 24 inches, but we're way past 24 inches, and it's still supposed to snow all day. When I let the dogs out this am, I had to dig a well so I could open the door. They were able to kind of hop on top of it for a couple steps, then they sunk and I couldn't see them at all. Thankfully the fence around the patio kept a small area somewhat clear big enough for them to do their business. The bed of my truck is full up to the roof. I will post some pictures later, but right now the wind is so strong all you can see is white.
I can say we've definitely had a fair dose of togetherness this winter.
I'm starting to feel a little like Jack Nicholson in The Shining.
The first thing I'm doing when I can get out of my driveway again is going tanning.
Well, maybe not the first thing...but it's on my list
Go see what the rest of the chicks are up to:


6 comments:

Lisa H. said...

wow, that is alot of snow. we got about 4 inches last night and are expecting more through the day-great time to stamp! Love your project-sooo yummy. nice work with that Lily stamp, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute!!

Mandy said...

Great project, Amy! Love the colors, and that little jar ROCKS! I just LOVE making things like that, don't you? I love altering jars, candy containers, etc. And yum...chocolate pretzels!

Christi said...

Wow! You all have simply been nailed this winter! This is so cute! I love how you use these stamps....just a darling project all the way around! smiles...

Anonymous said...

That is one cute little jar and great card!!!

Keep warm!

lisa a.

Kelly said...

Been thinking about you with all of the snow. We only ended up with 2 inches so I don't envy you at all! Stay warm and safe!