Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Love Gives Us a Fairytale...

I snapped this picture of Britain today while the boys were playing in the snow. I don't get very lucky getting good pictures of him anymore, he usually likes to roll his eyes and make dorky faces whenever I pull out the camera, but I caught him just right this time.


Supplies Used:
Paper is Memory Box

Ever since I got this stamp set I wanted to use that Fairy Stamp,
but I just couldn't seem to make it work with anything.
I'm still not sure I did, but I just love her!
I've been stuck in the house all weekend due to the snow,
but I got a lot of stamping and projects done so I'm pretty excited about that!
I've been rearranging a lot of my crap, so I unearthed
a whole bunch of paper I forgot I had.
So, you'll be seeing a bunch of that in the days to come...
Mandy's got some great deals this week at
Go check it out!

Order your February Unity store kit, Life is Fabulous, NOW!!

The Pink Cat V-Day Small Stamp Sets are HERE!

ON SALE NOW (through 2/14):

  • All Ribbon - Buy 2 yards, get one FREE! Please specify your choice of free ribbon (of equal or lesser value, please) in the Comments section at checkout!
  • All Jillibean Soup and Crate Paper 20% off!
  • All Fun Flock $2
  • All Shimmerz 30% off!







1 comment:

Angela Toucan said...

he's growing up fast! great photo