Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

Bitten by the MoJo Bug

I know I've had this song playing for a while but it just puts me in a happy place..
Supplies Used:
ribbon is from Joann's
I made this card using this weeks MojoMonday Sketch. All of the products are available at Limelight Papercrafts except for the ribbon.
Mandy has some great deals at the LIMELIGHT STORE good until Sunday including..
Go CHECK THEM OUT!!
Got any plans for the weekend?
My husband and boys should be back tomorrow from a two week trip to



yeah, we save all our old license plates...LOL
someday we'll do something really cool with them
anyway...miss those boys like crazy and can't wait to have them back!!

5 comments:

Christi said...

Amy, this card is GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it, esp. that trim. I need to make a visit to Limelight, I do believe!! I miss you girly!!! smiles...

Kelly said...

That card is so beautiful. I would frame it!!!

I didn't know you're boys were gone that long. That must have been so hard!! Did you get some good crafty time in or did you have to work a ton??

Mandy said...

I just love this, Amy! The layered butterflies are FABULOUS!!!

Kerry said...

Beautiful butterfly and ribbon!

Jana said...

Great card. I have been absent for far too long. Boy have I missed a bunch. Your creations are all so gorgeous. We save our old license plates too. They hang in the garage. No special plans for them.