Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

An EAD Project and THE WINNER IS....

Well...it was close

but the winner who got the closest in the

WHICH Product? challenge is

STAMPIN CATHY!!!

Cathy I need you to email me your address so you can get your prize!!!

Thanks to everyone who played!!!

I made a little frame for my in-laws using some


I am so loving this FUNKY TREE Vinyl Rub On Set!!

I've used them in several different projects and I'm almost out...so I'm definitely going to have to get more!!

I also used Basic Grey Archaic paper and the stamps are a really old set by Inkadinkado.

6 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Now this is the way to start of the week. Thanks so much for a fun game and letting me play along.

Christi said...

What a great gift....just gorgeous! smiles...

Kelly said...

Love the frame! Very cute....they will love it.

Anonymous said...

So Cute as always :)

ScrapAddict said...

Great project!

Raechelle Bellus said...

great looking project!