Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

WITH A CHERRY ON TOP CUSTOMER HOP!!!

HI EVERYONE!!
Thanks so much for joining us today for the
CHERRY ON TOP
Customer HOP!!!
Kits are still available on the right sidebar for
$29 and FREE SHIPPING!!
Complete Contents List is
(you seriously won't believe all the crap in this kit)
BUNDLE UP AND SAVE!!!
There are also several paper bundles
over there on the right as well for awesome prices
You can get the details on those
all also free shipping!!
ALL SALE PRICES STILL APPLY!!!

Here's my creation




WE have the BEST Customers and DT EVER
and I hope you have a great time today checking out all of their awesome creations!!!
If at any time during the hop you get lost or there is a break in the chain just come back here for a complete list of participants!!

Go leave everyone some love and then come back here..
One lucky winner is going to win a mini kit!!

Want a clue for May's Kit?
Check out the

HERE WE GO!!

Start at DT Member



12 comments:

de said...

What a clever idea! I love it! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of the hop! I can't wait to see May's kit! If ONLY I could get to FB from work for the hint!!!! Argh, the suspense is killing me! :-)

Anonymous said...

What a cute frame:) Love how the digi stamp looks

Kelly Massman said...

What a great hop! That kit does look like a lot of fun!

StampinCathy said...

This blog hop was just amazing and so inspiring. I just love seeing all the different ways that this kit was used. Your card is fabulous too!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an amazing idea! I adore your lil frame! It matches perfectly in my kitchen ;) I loved seeing everyone's take from this kit! Fabulous creation :)

Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs, margie

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Amy! I love your frame! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for another wonderful customer hop! I love seeing everyone's work with the kit! I'm off to FB to check out next month's sneak! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sue D said...

Very cute card--love the lace across the bottom. I enjoyed the hop. I stumbled across it while looking at Unity's hop.

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fab card, Amy! I sooooo enjoyed the hop! Lots of cute ideas! :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Adorable card. This kit looks like instant fun. :-)

Sherry Campbell said...

LOVE this, Amy!! Very CUTE!! It was SO nice of you to make that for me. ;) ha ha!!

Sarah Weber said...

Whew Amy.....my mind is blown! Everybody's card and LO are so awesome. Your fram is a great idea! Had a ball hopping!

Raechelle Bellus said...

Such a fun idea! Great kit and card Amy! :)