Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fly Away with me, TRUE BLOOD and my Crazy Sentiments

Good Morning GEEKS!!
This card went together so easy with some
cardstock and
THAT'S IT!!
LOVE THAT!!

AND

I'd like to introduce you to

AMY'S CRAZY SENTIMENTS!

Now available in the EAD STORE,

Emily asked the DT to come up with our own sentiments!

How FUN IS THAT?!


AND HERE'S MY FAVORITE!!!
TRUE BLOOD SENTIMENTS!!

I so love that show!!
so I can't wait to get these to play with!!
I really think Sookie needs to get with ERIC.
You don't want to miss the blog hop tomorrow because we have
8 new stickerz sets debuting!!
You're going to LOVE THEM!!
Have a great day!!



7 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh My Heck!!!!
I need those True Blood stickers AND you say some of the same things I say...so Ima need those too!!!!!!
=)
I am so glad I found you girls!!!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

You card is super cute, Amy! I love clouds and kites!
Those new stickers are awesome! Gotta love the vamps ;) Eric, Edward, Bill, Jasper - can't keep track anymore! LOL!
hugs, margie

Anonymous said...

♥ your card and U

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! And those sentiments are great!!

~amy~ said...

love, love, love your card amy and bahahaha on the sentiments but seriously...you needed to add this one to yours:

You're going to pee your pants...

or something like that...don't you say that? bahahaha

Michele Gross said...

OMG I love these! Love True Blood too-last night was sooooo good!! Have you read the Sookie Stackhouse series?? really good ;)

Vel said...

OMG that card is way too cute! And I love the sentiments...I say holy crap all. the. time.

:)