Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Making Time

“The only thing you can’t get more of in life is time”- Frank Ferraro
That’s my Dad by the way, for Day 4 I used his quote as well as the one in the challenge. We used to laugh at my Dad because he was always in such a hurry to get to the next place, do the next thing and being the father of all girls, waiting on us was a constant so he was always using that phrase. He was right in that you can’t ever go and get time back, but you can make time for the things that matter, the things that are important. All too often we forget that and like in the Kenny Chesney song you “blink” and life has passed you by.
I loved our quote today it is so true, you can never “find” time because it will never be there, you have to make the time…take the time…
Today I made time to create, in between laundry, soccer, homework, cleaning house, and dinner and preparing for work tomorrow (I say that because even though I’m not here to get the kids ready, I still get the kids ready kwim?) I didn’t take the time to make chocolate chip cookies however, and I am craving them like crazy…I didn’t quite accomplish as much as I thought I would, but I did get some things done I didn’t know I would…more on that soon…but I hope to have a small online store going here soon…I mean very small probably starting with some monthly project kits so keep me in mind on your sites to see lists…ok? please? thanks….
My husband will be home soon he’s had to work a lot of late nights lately, and even though it’s a school night we’re going to take the time to watch a movie together as a family. “We Are Marshall” (love me some Matthew McConahey )
Anyway…here’s my page which was pretty easy today the paper is already so beautiful…it’s my minds eye bohemia and I used diamond glaze to accentuate the butterfly and the quote cardstock stickers by chatterbox….l
ove to all and ttfn

No comments: