Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2007

A Productive Day

EDITED *

I was off again today…unfortunately back to the real world again tomorrow, but I did get some cute projects done. It was a great day for creating since it was raining and I suppose I could have done housework, but who am i kidding? right? Ok so first I made this mini book for an auction for the Susan G Komen Race For the Cure, Stephanie (that’s Homegrown Hospitality Stephanie) is going to put it on her site I think. So go there probably Friday Sept 21st (see my blogroll on the right) if you want to see the juicy inside pages because I’m not very good at this yet and am having trouble uploading images…but to tease you…here’s the outside..
It’s altered chipboard and I used my cropadile to make holes…I so love that tool..most of the paper and stamps are CTMH everything else is well other stuff I had hanging around….ok and then I made these really cute “survival kits” for my boys teachers…I scraplifted this idea from another blog, and modified a little…but I can’t for the life of me find it to link to right now so sorry and I’ll try to do that when I find it.
and this is what was in them…tylenol, anitbacterial gel, shout wipes, hand lotion and chocolate HERE’S THE LINK!!!http://knitandpurlgrrl.blogs.com/scraphappy she has a lot of other cool stuff on their as well…
….this is part of my new self make over. “What is your self makeover?” you may ask, well let me tell you. I am trying to embrace a new way of thinking and improve my life by being “proactively grateful” for what I have on a daily basis and spreading kindness whenever possible. It’s a challenge, but kindness is contagious don’t you think?
Anyhoo…you will be pleased to know that my skin condition, (see my earlier post about nair) is improving and now I just look like I have really bad sun burn.

No comments: