Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Day 3

Day 3
I am blessed to be here, happy, healthy with 2 healthy children and a wonderful husband. It is easy to let yourself get wrapped up in negativity when things aren’t quite going your way or the way you hoped.
I am making the choice to focus on the positive.
Keeping this journal, even though it’s only the third day really has helped me to organize myself better toward my goal of making scrapbooking/life art how I make my living. I’m not there yet, and probably won’t be for a while but at least I’m getting a clearer picture how to get where I want to be. Where is that?
Well…I want to create life art for people who don’t have time or want to do it themselves, I want to teach those who do, I want to create pieces of art using my photographs that people can purchase by opening an ETSY store, I want to make project kits and sell them to people like me who love creating but also appreciate having it somewhat “put together” for them once in a while and maybe, someday design products.
Whew! I can’t believe I finally got it all out there. It is such a vulnerable feeling…actually putting your dream into words. I guess because until you do you can’t really fail at something that you haven’t actually admitted to yourself wanting. This experience has been so life changing already.
I’m ready. I’m scared, but I’m ready.

No comments: