Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Hip Hop Hangover!

Crank up those speakers ladies...time for a little Rum and Coca...Cola...
I think this will be my theme song...
Hello and Welcome to Hip Hop Hangover!!
I hope if you get time today you will come by, chat and play with us at the Unity Forum on SCS.
If you came over from Angela's blog, thanks so much for stopping by and make sure you go check out all the other links she has posted there for some yummy Unity inspiration! I got to do a lot of stamping yesterday!
First I have a layout to show you...


"I can Explain"
This was inpired by a pagemaps sketch. I just love working with sketches, and Becky Fleck has so much inspiration there to use!
Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp Company: Our Life, Our Stories (Journal box)
Paper: Junkitz
Sticker: 7 Gypsies
Next a card...I made this for Hip Hop Challenge #1 yesterday which was to create a card with only two layers...


Supplies Used: Unity Stamp Company Nov KOM
Stazon Ink
Worldwin Cardstock
Tim Holtz Alcohol Inks
Martha Stewart Markers
I used Acetate for the Card Base and then stamped the tree and flowers on cardstock and wrapped it around the card. Then I stamped the rest of the images with Stazon and colored them in with the alcohol ink.
Another Layout...
Supplies Used:
Unity Stamp Company: Wish!, Our Life, Our Stories (this is such a versatile set for scrapbookers!!)
Dream Street Pattern Paper
Bazzil Cardstock with an edge
American Crafts letter stickers

And last another card...

This was for the Hip Hop Challenge #2 to use bling or baubles on a card. I used Doodlebug sugar coating.
Supplies Used:
Pattern Paper: Basic Grey
Are you tired yet..? LOL...
If you get a chance there are still lots of great deals to be had today over at Unity. Some of the Holiday Stamps are as low as $1 with a qualifying purchase of $25. These stamps are so amazing, even if you don't stamp, they will inspire you to start!
Thanks so much for coming to see me, I'm going to go stamp!!
Gratitudes:
1. I just love this cold weather, it makes me not feel guilty for staying in and stamping!
2. Coffee and chocolate chip cookies
3. all the wonderful and encouraging folks at Unity and SCS
4. My hearing aids got approved by Tricare so I should get them next week! (this is a whole other blog...LOL)
5. Watching Christmas movies with the boys...last night we watched Christmas Vacation!


18 comments:

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- you've been busy! But I love everything!! That clear acetate card is adorable!

Christi said...

First of all...Yippee!!! about Tricare...what a relief!!!

LOVE all of these projects, but that acetate card is awesome!!! Gorgeous stuff here, my friend. I hope that the boys feel better soon (and that you don't get it!) smiles...

Unknown said...

WOW! Girl you have been busy!!! Love the layouts and those cards!!!! Super!!!

Sara Henton said...

WOW!! You've been a super busy girl!! And really been busting out your Unity stuff...it's lookin' good!!!

Jacqueline said...

Awesome song first of all!! Wow your creations are amazing ALL of them!! I agree looks like play time at Christi's was inspiring!! :) Have a great weekend!!

Lisa H. said...

look at all the fabulous projects you have shared today! I still can't believe you have only been using stamps for such a short time! I'm loving what you are doing with them TFS!

Marla said...

You have been very busy and what a lot you got created!!

Kerry said...

Great cards and layouts Amy! I especially love the Make a wish 13 one!

Maria said...

Awesome stuff!

Jodi C. said...

Everything is GREAT!!! WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMW! I love your cheeky monkeys design! All your scrap pages are gorgeous, but I ♥ the acetate card! Its a*maz*ing!!! I need to case that!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh wow! that card is my favorite - I so love the colors you picked!

Lee said...

Wowwwww!!!! Wonderful layouts and photos!! I definitely can't wait to try some scrapbooking soon!!! And lovvvvvvvvve that Acetate card!!!!

Kelly said...

You've been a busy girl!! Love all of your creations.

YAY on the hearing aids, I know that will make you a happy girl.

We LOVE Christmas Vacation....in fact, I love all of the vacation movies, especially the original. My family quotes it all the time.

Anonymous said...

you have been creative Amy. My fav is the clear acetate card too.

Lisa said...

Youv'e been stamping your little heart out haven't you? Beautiful acetate card I like how you stamped on card stock and wrapped it around the acetate gonna have to try that someday.

Lucy Filet said...

I love everything! I haven't had much crafting time lately, with just trying to keep my head above water.

Love those Christmas movies!

Casii said...

Lurve your cards, especially that clear one. Did I send you my address? huh, huh?