Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday Challenge, A layout, and Cheap Thrills




It's Monday Sketch day over at the Unity forum on Splitcoast. Amber gave us an amazing sketch to play with! I used Unity's November KOM, and pattern paper is Making Memories. And my sewing machine...I'm in love with my sewing machine...although I'm sure Christi will notice that every project I've sewn on still has the brown thread...that's because she helped me thread it the first time...haven't run out yet!! LOL..
I also got a layout done...

For this one I used Unity Oct KOM, Sentiments O Simple, Beautiful Morning Pattern Paper is Making Memories, Dreamstreet and Basic Grey I colored the stamps in with my watercolor pencils and waterbrush.

And now the Cheap Thrills...

Landon dancing with grocery store Santa...



Britain eats an entire box of Waffleten in under 10 minutes...

Goofy scarf wearing dog

That's it!

Gratitudes:

1. got hair cut today

2. got Landon's hair cut today

3. Got to make stuff!

4. got all the laundry done! Yay!

5. Shampooed the carpet

whew! I need a nap...

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Loved the pictures...sounds like a good day. It also sounds like you had a good weekend. Do you guys go to Our Lady of the Snows to see xmas lights?? I miss that doing that tradition every year when my grandma was alive.

LOL My word verification is craap. LOVE IT!!! :)

Christi said...

LOL! I never would have noticed the thread if you hadn't mentioned it. LOVE that card!!! And the layout is awesome!

I have to laugh about that Santa...he scared the bejeezus out of Kat the last time we were in Dierberg's. I have never seen her scramble into my arms as quick as she did that day trying to get away from him. :o) smiles...

Lucy Filet said...

My boys' preschool director has gone completely nuts and is becoming like an American. She's decorating like a maniac (she put stars all over the ceiling even).

Today when I went to pick up the boys there was a giant fake snowman in the front garden. It was not there when I dropped them off and I couldn't see it until I came around the corner. Scared the heck out of me.

And that's what I was reminded of seeing that dancing Santa.

Unknown said...

What fun pics! Already saw your projects on SCS! Left you love there ;)

Angela Toucan said...

make sure you remember to change that needle soon, if you try sewing with a blunt needle it will snap. Snapped needles stuck in the baseplate are no fun at all.
Great page & card