Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Unity Addict Wednesday

The challenge today for UAW (that's Unity Addict Wednesday hereforth..LOL) at Splitcoast was to use Unity on a scrapbook page...well since I consider myself a scrapbooker first and foremost...(even though I've been spending a lot more time on cards lately) I was so excited about this challenge! So here is my layout..


I used Unity Stamps: Memory and a photo, Worn Grid and Scenic Route Pattern Paper


I had such a great day today...I got to go play with Christi and she taught me how to use my new sewing machine...AND...I didn't sew my fingers together or bleed to death!! I even made something...which isn't quite done so I'll show you in a couple days...because I have to work tomorrow...Which is why this is going to be super short..I've got to go feed the family and get homework done!


I have been slacking on my gratitudes lately:


1. I learned to sew!


2. Christi teaching me to sew!!


3. A scrapbooking Unity challenge!


4. One more day of work, then I'm off for a while..


5. The boys have been so helpful lately...and they've been getting along...

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Cute layout.

I'm jealous on the sewing machine. My machine doesn't like me and I get so frustrated with it. It must be me!!! I would love to be able to use it.

Christi said...

awwww, I love how this turned out, Amy!! So cute!!!

So was your husband impressed by your sewing?!?!

Kelly, come on down and we'll see if we can straighten out your machine... smiles!

Michele Kovack said...

LOVE this LO!!! My family thinks it is a riot that I own a sewing machine for the sole purpose of sewing paper......NEVER fabric! Can't wait to see what you are making!

Casii said...

Ur sewing! Yeah!

My poor sewing machine thinks it's only meant for paper now. It would likely freeze up in confusion if I put a simple calico through it.

Anonymous said...

This turned out great!

Congrats on learning to sew! :)

dianna said...

Now you can teach me to use mine...

Yippee to helpful, cordial kids*!*

Amy Jo said...

Hey Am...

Long time no see! Miss seeing you and catching up. I see you and family are moving to DC. You will love it! In fact, we still have a townhouse in Alexandria if you haven't found a place to live. Let me know! It's right across the street from the Metro station and you don't have to "drive" much....just hop on the Metro!

Hope all is going well with you!

Jacqueline said...

Love it!! great song on your blog by the way I have it too! Paramore rocks! I have tagged you on my blog! Have a great weekend!

Carolyn said...

Bond, James Bond... Just watched the latest JB movie. It was a real action packed one, and lots of as* kicking going on. Wowzer!