Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Mi Vida Loca...

Supplies Used: Unity Stamps Oct KOM, Nov KOM
Pattern Paper: Scenic Route, Dreamstreet, Kaiser
My life is crazy lately...but who's isn't right?
I feel like I've been running around like a maniac today...Took kids to school, went to Post Office where I proceeded to wait in line for.........ever (God Bless you postal worker people), Went to Family Video to pick up Dark Knight, Went to Walmart because Rob's orders this morning were "GET BATMAN AND GET BEER"
and we needed some other stuff too
Met with Strano Property Managment...let's hope they get our house rented!
Went by Goodwill, always a fun trip!
Picked up the kids from school
Went by the base so we could all get our Flu shots...have you gotten yours?
and browsed around the BX...spent $20 on stuff we didn't need including another box of Waffleten that Britain and Landon scarfed in 6 minutes...
Came home, cooked dinner while going over homework
and somehow I feel like I didn't get anything done today...
Ever feel like that?
Whew!
Gratitude:
1. Signed over my headache to a professional
2. still managed to create amidst my chaos
3. the kids were sooo good abut getting shots (I think they were trying to out tough each other)
4. The fact that Gas is down to $1.59
5. Snuggly movie time on the couch with all of us


7 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very cute layout! Love it!

Anonymous said...

wow you have been busy, liking that layout. Had a giggle at the photos in the post below.

Lucy Filet said...

That is a cute layout! I still have two packages to mail, not including the prizes that some people *cough, cough* are getting who haven't even checked my blog yet.

Kelly said...

I'm amazed over the price of gas myself but it kind of makes me mad too. I don't get it.

What did you think of Dark Knight?? Not sure if I want to see it but Drew and Todd saw it at the theatre and loved it.

Good luck with the house. We have a house in St Louis that we are flipping and were hoping to sell before the end of the year so I know how you feel!

Casii said...

I think as women we all have those days where we feel as though we were busy the entire day, yet accomplished little!

$1.59 for gas! Inhales fumes when I really should be thankful for my $1.69

Anonymous said...

Amy:
I Love blog those cute monkeies and what untiy nov mok kit was awsome.... ways cute... I need you has stamp teacher lol. hotwheels form sc

Anonymous said...

Amy:
I Love blog those cute monkeies and what untiy nov mok kit was awsome.... ways cute... I need you has stamp teacher lol. hotwheels form sc