Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I never know what to put up here..

The song you hear is for Steph, (self professed Redneck and Jeff Foxworthy fan) You can see the big box of love she sent me at the end of this post...THANKS Steph!!


I can never seem to get my bloggy butt together during my work weeks...and it's not like I work that much and I really have a great schedule...but the 12 hours is just a long day by the time I get home I'm organizing showers and homework.


I hope if you get a chance you'll go by the Unity forum at Splitcoast for Hip Hop Thursday. There are a lot of specials tomorrow and it's the last one until after the Holidays...They are even retiring some sets the first of the year...so got get your Unity groove on! I won't be there until late, I have to work.


Here is my card for the Unity Addicts Wednesday Challenge. This weeks challenge was from another Amy (Jazzyscrapper) and it was to make a monochromatic card.





I used white embossing powder on the images.


Stamps are Unity Dream Tree and Gratitude = Joy


The next card is from Amber's Monday Sketch...I didn't have a lot of time for this one Monday, I guess you can kind of tell..LOL...I love the sketch though so I'll probably use it again to make something else...




Supplies Used Unity Giggle Grove, Tiny Trinity


Pattern Paper Cosmo Cricket


and a layout...this was from last Oct when we went 4 wheeling at a friend of ours..




Supplies Used Unity Our life, Our Stories, Amazing Me Kaiser pattern paper, American Crafts Thickers

AND finally......We recieved a box from my friend Stephanie who is stationed in Japan...look how tiny those Cokes are!!! Thanks so much STEPH!!! I love my new Jammies!! Love you and miss you!!



I have no idea why these pictures are all wonky...


Gratitude:

1. Big box of love from Japan!

2. off this weekend

3. not letting myself stress too much over Christmas

4. fun challenges that help get your mojo going

5. chocolate covered pretzels


5 comments:

Kitty said...

Love, love, love that top card - so beautiful. Congratulations on such a fantastic parcel of goodness. x

Anonymous said...

Love that unity tree stamp thats just gorgeous, the embossing really makes it pop. Like the other card and layout you creative chick you. whoo hoo for a box of love from Japan.....

Kelly said...

Beautiful cards. I can't wait to see what the deals are thursday although I've bought so many Unity stamps lately, I don't need any more. But I'm still dying for a few that I've got my eyes on.

dianna said...

Your cards are too cute girlie...do you ever quit?

Mmmmm....chocolate covered pretzels*!*

Carolyn said...

Lately, my time seems to be disappearing somewhere. I swear I never have enough time and when I think I do, it disappears again. LOL

I'm hoping that while I am on vacation the next 2 weeks, I will have some spare time to goof around.