Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I WON!!

I’m showing you this layout because I feel like a princess today…I can’t believe that I won the big box of goodies from Rhonna’s challenge…Rhonna thank you so so much…for the opportunity, the inspiration and now the goodies coming my way…yummy!
anyway I did this layout a while back using bazzill cardstock and CTMH My Acrylix, and a tranparency frame by MME…and some bling..can’t forget the bling…this is a halloween picture of me when I was 9..I don’t have very many pictures of myself when I was little because our basement flooded and ruined most of our family pictures several years ago. This was an Ali Edwards challenge a while back about scrapbooking your own story…
Actually I’m being cheap because I worked today and have to again tomorrow so I haven’t had time to create anything…
I will draw a winner tomorrow night for my contest so there is still time to enter!!!
I will post the winner here and notify that person also by email…the question is…
What is your favorite movie of all time?
leave me a comment and someone is going to win….something cute and free…yay!
don’t forget to watch Bionic Woman tonight at 8pm central time on cbs…it’s always fun to watch a show where a girl kicks butt…!!
till tomorrow…

No comments: