Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Up to the Challenge?

Ok so I’ve missed a few days here, I had a stomach bug which wasn’t much fun…but it’s over now and that’s that…
sooooooo… buttons in your underwear…as my friend deb used to say
I’m trying some new things…the 21 day challenge has inspired me to try some other challenges…
first here is the OLW(One Little Word) challenge for the week, the challenge word is “Believe” this was so much fun I believe I’ll have to make time to do this more often!ok that was corny I know…
I used Bo Bunny pp, Bazzill cardstock, My Acrylix stamps CTMH, and hemp CTMH, and brads CTMH… I don’t know who the chipboard letters are by sorry I can’t find the box…font for journaling is MS Word Batik..
and then I went over to Christi’s blog and she posted some inspiration to challenge us as well so I made this journal for a friend of mine who is addicted to making lists and I missed her birthday…so I really owe her one…
Those are her initials…my friend stephanie, not Christi…silly
I do not have a lot of money to invest in my own studio, or scrap room or whatever you want to call it…I am however blessed to have a corner of our den which my dh also calls his sport room LOL…anyway I had been looking for a way to organize better because what I’ve basically been working out of up until last night amounted to cardboard boxes underneath my table and I’d have to walk across the room to my “scrap closet” whenever I needed anthing… I still have the closet full too but at least I was able to organize it better…so I discovered these wire cubes from target which were on sale this past week for …are you sitting down…$12.00…I bought 2 sets they each make 6 cubes that measure 14×14x14 and they are super sturdy and I just love the way it worked out have a lookie!!
that’s what I’ve been up to all weekend…Landon had a friend over last night for his birthday so we were all up pretty late…We all feel probably you guys too that we have been celebrating his birthday forever… but we’re done now… oh and we got a new refrigerator and range delivered yesterday…we needed new appliances so bad and now our kitchen looks so much better…
poor britain has to go to the dentist tomorrow to have a tooth “rebuilt” that cracked and broke a few weeks ago…my legacy to my children very soft teeth…bummer…
we watched “The Invisible” last night it was a pretty good movie…It is such a beautiful fall day I think we’re going to grill tonight for dinner…and I leave you with this
now can you look at that and not say awwww!

No comments: