Pages

Monday, October 15, 2007

Run don't Walk

To your local Target 1$ section for all this great stuff right here
Chipboard letters, adhesive felt shapes, ribbon, epoxy letter stickers….what a deal!!!
I am typing this for the second time since the system apparently ate my first post..grrrrrr..
so after my shopping high at target I finally, finally got my ETSY up and running with a few things for sale including this so super stinkin cute mini album kit using products from 7gypsies….love love love their stuff…here’s some pics

I only have two available, they are $10 and include enough stuff that you’ll have plenty of scraps to play with too!! I’ve also been busy making cards…
I’m all about cute and simple.. for halloween…and hopefully will have more stuff created to sell on the store by later this week…
I love free stuff, don’t you?!! of course you do, everyone does…so to celebrate opening up my ETSY store and hopefully my very soon first sale of my own art creation…I’m going to give a free gift to someone who answers this question…ready?
What is your all time favorite movie?…. post me a comment..and I will draw a name…(hopefully more than one person will post) on Thursday at 9pm Central time and post the winner here!… Ready Set Go!!!
On the family front…well Landon turns 9 tomorrow..and we’re planning a movie night, Tranformers and a sleepover this weekend. Cocoa is doing great and I’ll be taking her to get her shots here in a few minutes…The boys have both been doing a really good job of being responsible for their new puppy even cleaning up the poopy messes so yesterday we went to the comic book store to reward them…That’s about it!!
Take care

No comments: