This idea was inspired by Dianna, who was asking me about glue and what kind you could use on photos and glass, anyway, it got me to thinking and I wanted to try something to see if it would work....
so let's go...
1. 3/4 inch circle punch ( I used Creative Memories)
2. scrap paper
3. 3/4 inch or smaller adhesive magnets (I got mine at WalMart) it was about 1.49 for 10 of them
4. Floral Vase Clear Pebbles (I got mine at WalMart also) mine had 3/4 inch flat back...these come in a bag of about a billion for 1.88...you'll have enough to make magnets for everyone you know and everyone they know
5. Diamond Glaze
These stamps were only 50 cents each!!!!
oh and the hershey kisses, I'm taking those with me to work tomorrow...I got a bunch of other stuff on sale too, but these were the steal of the day...
1. my finds at Mike's today
2. grocery shopping done
3. going to bed early tonight
4. looking forward to a night at Rend Lake on Sunday..and yes the kiddos are coming with
5. Cozy Jammies
That's all I've got for tonight, I'm early to bed tonight because I have a long work day tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by!