It might be a little hard to read but this is what I found waiting for me when I got home from work today...I leave in the morning before the kids get up so I left their Valentine's presents hanging on their doors, in the altered Crystal Light containers, (Countdown to Vday Project #3)
I stuffed them with their favorite candy and gift cards for Family Video...It was a resounding success!! Britain actually went to the trouble to type up a thank you note...LOL...
In honor of Valentine's Day, I found this "Couple's Quiz" so here we go...
1. What is his name? Robert Lee
2. How long have you been together? Married 13 years-together 14 years
3.Who eats more? This is a toss up...we both like food...
4. Who said I love you first? he did
5. Who is taller? he is, but how hard is that I'm 5' tall...lol
6. Who sings better? definitely me...and I can't sing
7. Who is smarter? He is...about most things...I am about some things
8. Who does the laundry? Me. but he usually puts it away...I hate folding...so I can't complain when my clothes end up in my 12 year olds room
9. Who does the dishes? me.
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
11. Who pays the bills? he does
12. Who mows the lawn? neither one of us...Britain does
13. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Rob is King of the Grill
14. Who drives when you are together? Always Rob
15. Who is more stubborn? we are both very bull headed
16. Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me.
17. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but neither set lives near us
18. Who kissed whom first? He kissed me, but I asked him to
19. Who proposed? there wasn't really a proposal...LOL..it was sort of a mutual agreement when we found out I was pregnant...
20. Who is more sensitive? Me.
22. Who has more siblings? Rob is the oldest of 3 brothers and I am the youngest of 3 sisters...
23. Who wears the pants in the family? We fight over the pants...LOL
24. Who is older? he is by 10 years....
Who else wants to play?
oh and for the first time since we've been married, I got exactly what I wanted for Vdaywithout having to go buy it myself....!!!...I haven't had time to play with it yet...but I can't wait!!!
Friday fun project up tomorrow...that's all I have tonight! Thanks so much for stopping by!
hope everyone has a wonderful night!