Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

We are not Moving to Hawaii

Ok so first let me say that while I only work outside the home 3 days a week they are loooong days 5am-about 630pm or so depending on when were done…anyway Rob (dh)calls me at work at about 1 and says “we got orders to !!HAWAIIi!!” now we planned to retire here, (here in Belleville, ILL) and weren’t even trying to get an assignment so this was a bit of a shock..we went back and forth with the whole “no way” “yes way” uh uh” “uh huh” thing and then agreed we needed to talk about what we were going to do… I mean wow !!HAWAII!!!… RUKM? so I walk around work more than a little dazed after that…going “huh?”…and at about 5pm Rob calls me back and says “We’re not moving to Hawaii”…well it turns out some computer somewhere made a mistake and gave us an assignment that it shouldn’t have…bummer I was already daydream surfing and snorkeling…
truthfully though…it makes me feel really good to know that I was actually thinking I’d rather stay here…I mean sure it’d be really hard to turn down !!HAWAII!!…but what we have here is pretty great too…

No comments: