Pages

Saturday, January 12, 2008

sorry I mised you

Last night we were all home for once so we spent some time watching a movie and playing buzz...so sorry I wasn't here..this am we have soccer practice, I have self defense training and then we have a soccer game....but we have the rest of the afternoon off so I hope to be back here with an updated post and a couple layouts....

PLEASE....if you are participating in the VDAY countdown project, link your project in the comment section of the post so that I can enter you in the drawing. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday at 12pm central time. Also please leave me an email, I've gotten some comments with questions and I can't reply because there's no email address. So Jacky from LOAD...this is for you and anyone else who has a question ...LOL...if you want to participate all you have to do is make something inspired by the project in the post. It can be tweaked, remixed, undone whatever you want to do. Then leave me a link and you will be entered into a random drawing for some scrappy goodness...Can't wait to see your projects!!!

be back later.....

No comments: