Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Go Boo



Just a couple things today...I was off so I got my BOO! bags done....This is a lot of fun! If you've never played there are tons of different poems/intructions out there but I got mine here, because it included a printout window sign and directions.

I used some old Karen Foster Calendar paper and stamps by Martha Stewart and Studio G.


Annnnd....I went walking around Michael's today with my 40% off coupon and found well too many things...but among my discoveries was this stamp, which screamed "Twilight" to me so I made this bookmark with one of my favorite quotes from the book.




Quote from Stephanie Meyer, Twilight


Back to work tomorrow, so I won't be here. But thanks for stopping by!


Today I'm grateful for:
1. Finding a couple really cool stamps at Michael's
2. I've got another Unity order on it's way to me!!
3. I got an Iced Mocha today from Starbuck's and they gave me a free extra shot of espresso...YUM!
4. Getting my Boo bags done!
5. Getting my laundry done...how on earth do they create so much in one weekend I will never know

5 comments:

dianna said...

Cute stuff*!*

I think you (and a lot of other people I'm afraid) need a Twilight 12 step program ;)

Anonymous said...

oh that is a cute boo bag Amy. Sniff sniff I might need the Twilight 12 step program that Dianna mentioned.

Lucy Filet said...

I love the boo bags. That idea doesn't work around here. I'm pretty sure the Poles would think someone was trying to poison them. They're a suspicious lot.

Christi said...

OMG!!!! I LOVE that bookmark and your extremely well-chosen quote!!!! That's awesome!!!

LOL about Dianna's 12 step Twilight program...you really need to read them, Dianna!! smiles...

Kelly said...

Don't knock it till you've read it Dianna! I'll have to buy you a copy. :)

Cute bags and I love the bookmark!