Pages

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Hang on to your keyboards this is going to be long with lots of pictures…
well I have been a psychoscrapper today!! I completed 3 challenges and here they are…
First I completed the OLW challenge for the word “Delight”

I used Bazzill Bling, Bazzill Cardstock with an Edge, Twinkle Type chipboard letters, Heidi Grace Stickers, and die cut transparency border by Rhonna Farrer…


Next I completed Pencil Lines Sketch #56A Challenge




I used Bazzill Cardstock, Karen Foster Pattern Paper and Rubons, Kurio Chipboard letters, Arrows are CTMH road Signs Acrylic Stamp Set.



This is Bazzill Cardstock and Karen Foster calendar paper from last year….

I should have been working on my Christmas Cards, I’m participating in a swap and I haven’t even started….It seems like when I have something I need to work on I get all this creative energy to do stuff completely unrelated to what I am supposed to be doing…maybe if I focus on making Christmas Cookies, then I’ll think of what I want to do for my cards….hmmmm.
I have a few other things I’ve been working on but I haven’t finished yet, I plan to do a lot of creating this weekend…
Now I want to share a recipe with you that I promise you will love…this came from my friend Stephanie, who got it from a friend and so on…I don’t really know who the original credit goes to except that somewhere along the line I heard it was a recipe of Paula Deen’s ok so anyway this is so so yummy and perfect for this fall weather weekend…


TACO SOUP
1 lb of ground beef
1lb of ground turkey sausage
1 chopped onion
1 can of corn
1 can of rotel
1 can of diced tomatoes
1 can of kidney beans
1 can of black beans
1 can of pinto beans
1 can of diced olives ( I hate olives but I love them in this soup)
1 can of chopped green chiles
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 packet of hidden valley ranch dry dressing (trust me)
cook meat with chopped onion
dump all cans DO NOT DRAIN into pot with cooked meat and onion
add seasoning packets
cook on stovetop until done…(the longer it cooks the better it tastes)
serve with tortilla chips, cheese and sour cream…


I promised you some pictures from our lunch date at Hidden Lake Winery so here they are…. I love fall, I love wine and most of all I love this man




No comments: