Pages

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

no movie review



I would love to have a holiday movie review for you tonight, however my boys got a new game for their wii and are therefore antimovie night tonight...maybe tomorrow ...I was all ready to watch ELF it is my favorite christmas movie...there aren't even enough candy canes for me to review it and I usually make them watch it with me about 87628 times this time of year so that could be why they're hiding...
and if you haven't seen Elf then you should click here and watch this scene...how do you upload video here anyway?

My friend Leslie came over today and we did some cropping we also went to the new target on hwy 15 which is so nice, I think I heard angels singing when I walked in the door...there is a starbuck's INSIDE TARGET...I mean holy cow...I might as well just pack all my stuff and move in I'm pretty sure they have room in the HUGE GROCERY DEPARTMENT....After Leslie drug me out of the store and back home, I managed to get a few more pages done

first I did this one for 123 challenge










The challenge was to do the following

1. journal on photo


2. no cardstock (pattern paper only)


3. handmade embellishment


This is Patterned Paper by My Minds eye

Flourish stamps are CTMH Play Flourishes

Chocolate Ink

handmade embellie is the ribbon I weaved together in the upper left corner

Journaling handwritten

"Britain, sometimes I look at you and I can't believe you're mine. I know that you got the best of both of us. You are so much smarter than your years. You care about people and their feelings, and your faith is steadfast and unwaivering. I can't even being to imagine what the world has in store for you, but I know it's luck to have you in it. I love you."


Next I did this one for Scrapjacked




this one is Bazzil cardstock, unknown pp scrap, felt flowers and chipboard letters from target 1$ section, tickets are Jenni Bowlin


and finally this one for Christi's Creative Prompt #7




This is Bazzill cardstock, pp from American crafts, letter stickers are chatterbox


bummer there is a glare on this photo, or maybe it's haunted hmmmm


and this is leslie who made some very cute Christmas cards even though she doesn't think so and 2 journals for some friends of ours...they have a group get fit/weight loss thing going



I have to work tomorrow back to the real world again!!
have a great night!























2 comments:

Christi said...

Some more great projects, Amy! I love that little woven embellishment that you created! You are jamming on these challenges! :) smiles...

Maria said...

Hi, I found your blog and love Elf too, "Are you one of Santa's Elves?" We just watched it a couple of weeks ago. I also love Christmas Vacation, Little Women, and the corny Lifetime Christmas movies.