Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I am pink...

I was getting tired of the dark background, so I switched to pink...don't know if I like this either but for now it will work...it's much more cheerful...

I did not create anything today...yet...I'm itchy though
I did not cook, I did not craft...I did go to work though and
I have been reading blogs...I thought I would post some fun places to go to find inspiration, laughs and well whatever tickles you...if you go to any of these places will you leave them a comment (if it's a blog) that you linked from here? Just trying to see if anyone comes back....
ok so
First Lain at Scraphappy...she's in my blogroll but I'm linking her here for emphasis...her blog is so fun...listen to her podcasts no you don't need an IPOD I thought you did, so I was missing out for awhile...
Next Stephanie at Homegrown Hospitality, she has a magazine out and her doodles are amazing she bakes like crazy and is just such a neat person....trust me you'll like her
Kim at Today's Creative Blog...Kim features a Blog everyday to go visit where you are surely to lose yourself in inspiration and creativity, plus she's totally witty and fun
Christi at Altered Ambitions is a fellow Air Force wife and scrappy girl extrordinaire...she has a separate area on her blog with Creative Prompts, she posts them every Monday and Thursday and then you can leave her a comment with a link to your project...very fun and a great way to get your creative juices flowing...
Need some inspiration?? go to Pencil Lines where they have a new sketch up every week and you can email your project to them for their reader gallery...Lots of inspiration here as they have all their old sketches plus artwork on there too...
Valerie also has lots of sketches and beautiful artwork at got sketch from her design team..
Every Month there's a challenge at 123 challenge where their team pick 3 page elements from which you create a layout, mine is in the post below....
Aussie's Scrapjacked hijacks an artists layout (with their permission) for you to scaplift...way fun..
Writer's of the books Journal Revolution and Visual Chronicles Linda and Karen blog here and I just love reading them...if you don't have their books you need to get them...
This girl knows where the papercrafting deals are and helps you find them, not to mention loads of other fun finds in her flea market section...and love her tshirts...you have got to see those
OLW...One Little Word...that's all it is every other Wednesday they post a word and you create whatever the word inspires you to
and Janine at angelic ramblings is simply angelic and has lots of fun stuff to look at and just well eye candy...

That's it for blogs...

Want to save money? check out these couponing/refunding sites...the art of couponing and I mean "really" couponing can be very fruitful if you learn the basics...
http://www.thegrocerygame.com/
http://www.refundingmakescents.com/
http://www.thecouponclippers.com/

a few other fun places to go...
find you are drawn to certain colors...there might be a reason go here to find out...so fun I am ribbon red
http://www.colorstrology.com/
inexpensive blank calendars, board books, notebooks even game boards...
http://www.barebooks.com/

That's all I have right now...but it should keep you pretty busy...maybe I should do this every week....hmmmm
have a great night !

2 comments:

Christi said...

ooooh, so pretty! I am loving the pink, Amy!! LOVE the links...I need to come back later and have an explore after I have hit all my daily blogs. Thanks so much for having me on that list! :) smiles...

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Hey! Thanks for the shout out! I saw your site on my sitemeter and found you that way. Cool!
Thanks for listing me in your links. You know you can have one of my "I love Today's Creative Blog" blinkies, right?
just email me for the code.
krjdemmon@comcast.net