Pages

Monday, November 12, 2007

our carpet is clean...

We've been rug doctoring this weekend...well actually Rob has been doing all the work but now we have all clean carpet for Cocoa (aka the terrorist) to poop and pee on all over again...at least the house smells better...

I baked chocolate chip cookies today, and drum roll please.... I didn't ruin them...it's a miracle I mean really...for years I thought I was a terrible cook, I've ruined so many meals then a couple weeks ago we got a new oven...suddenly it's a whole new world...I swear my oven is possessed by Mary Poppins...everything I put in there comes out magically delicious...I made brisket yesterday...Perfect...the cookies were the final test...wow it's amazing... I wish I took pictures...

Britain had his first soccer game tonight and they won 4 to 0 ...I don't usually take my camera to games because when I do then he either doesn't get to play or they lose I think my camera is possessed also but not by Mary Poppins ...so I'm hoping someone else got pictures they can send me some

finally I got some scrappy stuff done today!










then I tried to catch up on some of Christi's Creative Prompts #5 and #6






I have no idea how a picture of a box of cheerios lead me to make the layout above, but there it is







some friends of mine at soccer said they wanted to see a picture of the terrorist (that would be Cocoa) so Nancy and Tracy here ya go


have a nice night...













1 comment:

Christi said...

LOL! It's funny how inspiration works, isn't it? But as long as it works, I am happy!

Gorgeous new layouts!!! How do you find the time?!? Wow, girl! smiles...