Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

BIG SNEAK! GUEST DT's for MAY!!

BIG SNEAK!!!

Thought I'd tease you a little....with a picture

2 MORE DAYS UNTIL THE RELEASE of
BIRDS OF A FEATHER!!!










My name is Michele Kovack and am a crazy addicted scrapbooker/cardmaker! I started scrappin' right after the birth of my daughter 15 years ago, who is phyiscally and mentally handicapped. It became my "therapy," a way to deal with my emotions and her milestones. The hobby continued after my son was born. (He is now 13). Since I had so many supplies, anyway....I took up cardmaking. When I am not in my stamp room, I teach 5th grade. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 17 years, and thankfully he totally supports my habit! I raise my two children and try and keep up with their busy schedules! I was thrilled to be asked by Amy to guest design for the Caffinated Cropper.....since her kits are fabulous!

Now..
Go leave these chicks some LOVE!!

Don't FORGET!!
FRIDAY IS RELEASE DAY!!!
MAKE SURE TO COME BACK TO PARTY DOWN WITH THE DT!!!

If you're really bored and need a laugh
...scroll down to watch a movie my son made with his friends...


7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Welcome Christi and Michelle. Can't wait to see all your creative and inspiring MOJO!

Angela Toucan said...

fabulous looking kit Amy

Unknown said...

Looks like a totally yummy kit Amy! Fabulous GDT's too!

Christi Flores said...

Woohoo!! I'm so excited!! Thanks again Amy for this awesome opportunity!! :)

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Congrats to Christi and Michelle! I can't wait to get my hands on that kit! Looks fabulous! :)

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

Yay! Congrats to Christi and Michele! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a tease!

Yea! Congrats to the new guests, Christi and Michelle :)
Can't wait to see these creations!

hugs, margie