Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whimsy Haven DT HOP/ BIRTHDAY PARTY CHALLENGE DAY!!

Hi Everyone!!

Today is a very special Whimsy Haven Hop Day!
First, We have a sketch challenge this week created by Jenny!
And we have a special surprisetoday we all made
BIRTHDAY CARDS
FOR LINDSAY!!!

Lindsay's birthday is Friday, so don't forget to go tell her
Happy Birthday!
You should have come here from Julie's
but
If you're just now joining the hop, make sure to go by
so you don't miss anyone!
Happy Birthday Lindsay!!

We Love you!!!

Supplies Used:


This set is available today for $3 after that it's $5!!
Paper is Basic Grey Kioshi
Here's the sketch
as you can tell I turned it upside down,
but that wasn't until after I glued everything on to my base that way
...LOL...I just went with it

Lindsay has 2 $1 Digi Stamps today!!
To Play in the sketch challenge all you have to do
is create a project using the sketch above and
link it up to Whimsy Haven by
Monday at Midnight
Winner will get the Sweet Tooth Digi Set
AND
a $15 GC to Whimsy Haven!!

Now, head on over and check out

JENNY

18 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and love the color combo. Great take on this challenge.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this and your take on the sketch is awesome!!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful Amy! So soft and pretty! Love how you flipped the sketch!

Christi said...

awww, this is so darn cute! you know I adore that color scheme and everything else about this card rocks too! smiles....

Anonymous said...

Linz is going to have some tears today:) Love the card

Lorie said...

Your card is so cute and the sketch is fabulous! I know what I'll be doing today!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Thanks Amy!!! I love you too!! Your card is darling. Or I mean my card. LOL!! You are all the best. What a great way to start the day.

Court said...

I think the red beads really make the card! :) I can't wait to get back home to start scrapping!

Janice M said...

Great card! Love the DP you used.

~amy~ said...

super DARLING!!! Love the colors~

Unknown said...

Fabulous colors for the candy...I was debating on using this image, but only thought of red and white...this is perfect Amy! Great papers too!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOVE it--great colors:) TFS!

Julie said...

Just too cute Amy!!!

JoAnn V. (http://joboogie.typepad.com) said...

So pretty! :)

Jenny said...

Sooo pretty... love the colors!! :) :) :) :)

Me said...

Hi Amy! I'm still a super fan even if I don't comment. I used your kit for my card for Lindsay's sketch. Come see what I did! I LOOOOVE your kits!!!!

Christine said...

Hi! I just came here from PMS and love your kits and they are all such a great deal and hope you still have some next week after I get some cash!!!

May I please make a suggestion. It took me awhile to figure out what was in the bundle and never did find the cherry details. It would be nice if I could click on the photo or something to see what is in the kit! Plus, I didn't know the price until it was actually in my cart.

Blessings,
Christine

de said...

I love the colors you chose on this one! And the design is fabulous!