Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

THEEERE HEEEERE!!! EAD STICKERZ!!!

HI EVERYONE!!
STICKERZ RELEASE DAY!!!
I'm so excited for you guys to see all the amazing designs
Emily has put together for you!!
These two projects today are from two of my favorite sets..
ooook who am I kidding, I love pretty much all of them!!


Supplies Used: EAD STICKERZ WIZARD OF OZ
Paper: Sassafrass Lass, MME, Kraft PTI, American Crafts

Supplies Used:
EAD STICKERZ ALICE IN WONDERLAND
Paper: Sassafrass Lass, Bazzil CS
Twill ribbon
You really really
REALLY
want to make sure you hit
because she's giving a bunch
and by that
I mean a whole stinkin' LOT
of these away today!!
What could be better than Vinyl Rub Ons?!
Vinyl STICKERZ!!!!
WINNER of TWO SHEETS OF
VINYL STICKERZ
FROM SATURDAY
is
insert catchy drum roll here
email me your address chickie poo
Go check out the rest of the DT as well,
we're all using STICKERZ today!!
(I'm not sure if she got hers in time, but go tell her you love her anyway)
Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today!!!

10 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Congrats Kelly!
Your cards are just awesome. Love the stickerz and color combo you used.

Christi said...

These are both so cute! Love that Alice themed set! I am cracking up that you have the Muppets playing this morning. ;o) smiles...

Stephanie Zito said...

Amy!!! Your projects are fabulous!!! Oh I can't wait to see all the new Stickerz!!!! These two peeks are absolutely adorable!!!! Have a wonderful day!

Anonymous said...

♥ them both...The card is ADORABLE

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

How adorable are these?!? I LOVE the wizard of oz and that saying just makes me smile!

I still haven't used my $10.00 gift card from the Cherry on Top kit, so off to check these out!
Great projects, Amy!

Michelle Annat said...

LOVE the card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

These are just adorable!!!!

Jenn said...

super duper cute :)

Anonymous said...

Cute cards, love the old book/movie charecters {also love that you have the muppett show theme" playing on your blog;)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

How cute and adorable are your cards! Love them both so much! Perfect sentiments too! Love it!!!

hugs, margie