Pages

Friday, May 21, 2010

BIRD OF A FEATHER HOP DAY!!!

Hey out there Chickarita's!!
I'm so glad you dropped in to hop with us today!!
The Birds of a Feather Kit is on SALE
for $29/with free Shipping
Until SUNDAY
then it's going back up to $35
ALSO,
I put a tab up top there so you could get to the kit contents quickly!
I have no idea why I didn't do that sooner,
well, yes I do I just figured it out!

Supplies Used: EVERYTHING Here is from BIRDS OF A FEATHER
Except the chipboard heart, glitter, green ribbon, stick pin
those are from WITH A CHERRY ON TOP
WITH A CHERRY ON TOP IS ALMOST GONE!!!
Buy it with BIRDS OF A FEATHER
AND GET BOTH FOR ONLY
$45!!!

Supplies Used:
Everything on this card is from BIRDS OF A FEATHER
even the eyeballs!!!
PAPER
is coming off the blog tomorrow!!
Add a couple paper pads to your order
shipping is still FREE
Pink Paislee 365 Degrees and Bayberry Cottage 6x6 for $10
Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety and Joy Ride $11
Basic Grey Green at Heart $5.50
Little Yellow Bicycle Lucky Me, Clothesline,
and Clothesline Dec Edge CS $12
SIGN UP FOR THE CUSTOMER HOP
STARTS HERE TODAY!!!
Leave a comment here to join the
CUSTOMER HOP MAY 28th!
You can use any of the three kits sold so far!!
OK..
TIME TO HOP!!
Scroll down for SOME EAD NEWS AND A Project!



9 comments:

~amy~ said...

♥swoon♥ soooooo cute Amy!!!

Happy Friday!

StampinCathy said...

Both the cards are just adorable.

Sherry Campbell said...

Super CUTE stuff!! Love them both!

Anonymous said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE...have a
great weekend ♥

Stephanie Zito said...

Stunning and adorable cards Amy!!! Count me in on the customer hop!!! I'm playing with my kit this weekend! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Ryann said...

I'd like to play along again on the Customer Hop!

StampinCathy said...

Thought I would send you a link of a card I made with Beeez Kneez kit.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1708477?&cat=500&ppuser=66979

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I adore both of your cards! I love what you did with the heart! Very pretty :)
I'd like to join in with the hop on June 4th too, please!

Thanks! hugs, margie

de said...

Amazing Amy! I've been so slack in commenting! I need to get me a kit next week!!!!

Good luck moving too!